The Arlington County Board has resumed in-person Regular and Recessed meetings, with the option for virtual participation. We kindly ask that you register in advance, regardless of your preferred means of participation.
Register to Participate at the June 22nd Civilian Review Board Listening Session
View the Agendas of past and upcoming County Board Meetings
More Information on speaking at Regular and Recessed County Board Meetings
Arlington County Board
Ellen M. Bozman Government Center, 2100 Clarendon Blvd. Suite 300, Arlington, VA 22201
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
County Board Updates
- VRC letter to Gov. Ralph Northam re: Allowing Northern Virginia Health District Increased Vaccine Supply
- County Board Chair Matt de Ferranti’s Statement on March 16 Atlanta Area Murders, Striving to be Anti-Racist
County Board Meetings
- View agendas, video of past Board meetings, and meetings in progress
- Info on speaking at a Board Meeting
- Search & view Board meeting minutes
- Watch live webcasts of Board Meetings
- Public Hearing Items Approved for Future County Board Action
Open Door Mondays
- Open Door Mondays will be held virtually until further notice
- Sessions occur on the first four Mondays of each month, excluding County holidays and the months of August and December
- Sign up HERE beginning at 9 a.m. on the Tuesday before an Open Door Monday session, Registration closes at 5 p.m. on the following Monday.
- Join a County Board advisory group or commission
- Join your neighborhood civic or citizens association
- Get involved in a community organization
- Check out the Engage Arlington website