All County Board Meetings are virtual, with no in-person participation.
Register to Speak at the May 15th Regular County Board Meeting
Register to Speak at the May 18th Recessed County Board Meeting
View the Agendas of past and upcoming County Board Meetings
More Information on speaking at virtual Regular and Recessed County Board Meetings
Arlington County Board
Ellen M. Bozman Government Center, 2100 Clarendon Blvd. Suite 300, Arlington, VA 22201
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
COVID-19 Vaccinations/ Pandemic Response
NOTE: Due to the high volume of messages we are receiving on the County’s vaccination efforts, we may not be able to respond immediately to email messages.
- Visit the County’s COVID-19 Dashboard or cal the COVID-19 Hotline: 703-228-7999.
- Read the County’s press release on rescheduling vaccination appointments.
- Adopted Continuity of Operations Ordinance
County Board Updates
- VRC letter to Gov. Ralph Northam re: Allowing Northern Virginia Health District Increased Vaccine Supply
- County Board Chair Matt de Ferranti’s Statement on March 16 Atlanta Area Murders, Striving to be Anti-Racist
FY 2022 Budget
County Board Meetings
- View agendas, video of past Board meetings, and meetings in progress
- Info on speaking at a Board Meeting
- Search & view Board meeting minutes
- Watch live webcasts of Bhttps://newsroom.arlingtonva.us/release/libby-garvey-to-be-sworn-in-december-16/oard Meetings
Open Door Mondays
- Open Door Mondays will be held virtually until further notice
- Sessions occur on the first four Mondays of each month, excluding County holidays and the months of August and December
- Sign up HERE beginning at 9 a.m. on the Tuesday before an Open Door Monday session, Registration closes at 5 p.m. on the following Monday.
- Join a County Board advisory group or commission
- Join your neighborhood civic or citizens association
- Get involved in a community organization
- Check out the Engage Arlington website