How To Make a Cloth Face Covering with Board Chair Libby Garvey
The July County Board Meeting will be held virtually, with no option for in-person participation. Click HERE for information on how to participate in virtual meetings.
Click HERE to register for the Saturday, July 18th Regular County Board Meeting
Click HERE to register for the Tuesday, July 21st Recessed County Board Meeting
Click HERE to register for the Wednesday, July 22nd Carryover County Board Meeting
Arlington County Board
Ellen M. Bozman Government Center
2100 Clarendon Blvd. Suite 300
Arlington, VA 22201
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Open Door Mondays
- Sign up HERE for an upcoming Virtual Open Door Monday session. Registration closes at 5:00 PM on Mondays, and reopens at 9:00 AM on Tuesdays.
- 2020 Open Door Monday Schedule, Locations
County Board Updates
- NEW: Advance registration for the Virtual CIP Public Hearing begins at 8:00 AM on Tuesday, June 23rd.
- NEW: State of the County speech
- Coronavirus COVID-19 information
- County Board adopts Continuity of Operations Ordinance
- Arlington Celebrates 100 Years
County Board Meetings
- View agendas, video of past Board meetings and meetings in progress
- Info on speaking at a Board Meeting
- Search & view Board meeting minutes
- Watch live webcasts of Board Meetings
- Join a County Board advisory group or commission
- Join your neighborhood civic or citizens association
- Get involved in a community organization
- Check out the Engage Arlington website