Housing Arlington is the County's new initiative to grow the supply of affordable and "missing middle" housing.
All County Board Meetings are virtual, with no in-person participation.
Register to Speak at the December 12th Regular County Board Meeting
Register to Speak at the December 15th Recessed County Board Meeting
View the Agendas of past and upcoming County Board Meetings
More Information on speaking at virtual Regular and Recessed County Board Meetings
Arlington County Board
Ellen M. Bozman Government Center
2100 Clarendon Blvd. Suite 300
Arlington, VA 22201
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Open Door Mondays
- Sign up HERE for an upcoming Virtual Open Door Monday session. Registration closes at 5 PM on Mondays and reopens at 9 AM on Tuesdays.
- 2020 Open Door Monday Schedule, Locations
County Board Updates
County Board Meetings
- View agendas, video of past Board meetings and meetings in progress
- Info on speaking at a Board Meeting
- Search & view Board meeting minutes
- Watch live webcasts of Board Meetings
- Join a County Board advisory group or commission
- Join your neighborhood civic or citizens association
- Get involved in a community organization
- Check out the Engage Arlington website