In the January County Board Meeting Wrap-Up, Chair Matt de Ferranti and Vice Chair Katie Cristol highlight their priorities for 2021.
All County Board Meetings are virtual, with no in-person participation.
View the Agendas of past and upcoming County Board Meetings
More Information on speaking at virtual Regular and Recessed County Board Meetings
Arlington County Board
Ellen M. Bozman Government Center
2100 Clarendon Blvd. Suite 300
Arlington, VA 22201
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
COVID-19 Vaccinations/ Pandemic Response
NOTE: Due to the high volume of messages we are receiving on the County’s vaccination efforts, we may not be able to respond immediately to email messages.
- For more information VISIT: https://www.arlingtonva.us/covid-19/vaccines/, or call: 703-228-7999.
- Read the County’s press release on rescheduling vaccination appointments.
- Coronavirus COVID-19 information
- Adopted Continuity of Operations Ordinance
FY 2022 Budget
Open Door Mondays
- Open Door Mondays will be held virtually until further notice
- Sessions occur on the first four Mondays of each month, excluding County holidays and the months of August and December
- Sign up HERE beginning at 9 a.m. on the Tuesday before an Open Door Monday session, Registration closes at 5 p.m. on the following Monday.
County Board Updates
- Board Approves Rosslyn Ames Center Redevelopment
- Matt de Ferranti Named 2021 Arlington County Board Chair
County Board Meetings
- View agendas, video of past Board meetings, and meetings in progress
- Info on speaking at a Board Meeting
- Search & view Board meeting minutes
- Watch live webcasts of Bhttps://newsroom.arlingtonva.us/release/libby-garvey-to-be-sworn-in-december-16/oard Meetings
- Join a County Board advisory group or commission
- Join your neighborhood civic or citizens association
- Get involved in a community organization
- Check out the Engage Arlington website