How To Make a Cloth Face Covering with Board Chair Libby Garvey
All County Board Meetings are virtual, with no in-person participation.
More information on speaking at virtual Regular and Recessed County Board Meetings.
Arlington County Board
Ellen M. Bozman Government Center
2100 Clarendon Blvd. Suite 300
Arlington, VA 22201
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Coronavirus COVID-19 information
- Ordinance on congregating, social distancing on posted sidewalks, streets
- County Board adopts Continuity of Operations Ordinance
Open Door Mondays
- Sign up HERE for an upcoming Virtual Open Door Monday session. Registration closes at 5 PM on Mondays, and reopens at 9 AM on Tuesdays.
- 2020 Open Door Monday Schedule, Locations
County Board Updates
County Board Meetings
- View agendas, video of past Board meetings and meetings in progress
- Info on speaking at a Board Meeting
- Search & view Board meeting minutes
- Watch live webcasts of Board Meetings
- Join a County Board advisory group or commission
- Join your neighborhood civic or citizens association
- Get involved in a community organization
- Check out the Engage Arlington website