Christian Dorsey-Member, John Vihstadt-Member, Libby Garvey-Chair,
Jay Fisette-Vice-Chair, Katie Cristol-Member
County Board Updates
- Update from October 1, 2016 Joint Work Session with School Board
- Charge to Clearly Communicate Arlington County’s Priorities (September 27, 2016)
- County Board Guidance & Notes to Accompany the Adopted FY 2017–2026 Capital Improvement Plan (July 19, 2016)
- County Board Guidance to Accompany Adoption of Transportation Development Plan (July 16, 2016)
- Arlington County Board Reassures Immigrants at the June 21 Meeting
- Board Adopts the Charge for the Four Mile Run Valley (4MRV) Planning Study
- The County Board approves the redevelopment of Ballston Mall
- Latest Information Regarding Airport Noise
Seeking Public Input
Joint Facilities Advisory Commission
Share your feedback with the County Board on the draft charter for the new Joint Facilities Advisory Group (JFAC).
Share your feedback on both the recommendations for FY 2016 close-out funds and the FY 2018 Budget Guidance.
Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) FY17-FY26
Facilities Study Committee and Resident Forum
The County Board and School Board have created the Facilities Study Committee. On November 10, 2015 the Committee presented to the both Boards. You can read the Final Report here. The next step will be a staff review of the recommendations, see the Community Facilities Study page for more information.
County Board Meetings
- 2016 Meeting Calendar
- View agendas, video of past Board meetings. and meetings in progress
- Search & view Board meeting minutes
- Watch live meetings on arlingtonva.tv when the meeting is in progress.
- See the September 2016 County Board Meeting Wrap-Up, Arlington TV's new program discussing the most recent County Board meeting