County Board meetings are held at 2100 Clarendon Boulevard in Room 307, unless otherwise noted
- Held on Saturdays, unless otherwise noted
- Begin at 8:30 a.m., with Public Comment, followed no earlier than 9 a.m. for regular hearing items.
- Held on Tuesdays, unless otherwise noted
- Typically begin at 3 p.m. with reports
- Evening sessions begin at 6:30 p.m. for removed consent items and public hearings
Budget & Tax Rate Hearings
- Manager’s Budget is presented at the February meeting and adopted at the April meeting
- Budget and Tax Rate Hearings are held March 29, 2016 and March 31, 2016 starting at 7:00pm
- Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) Public Hearings are held in June
- View agendas and watch videos of Board meetings from 2003 to the present. Each year lists the meeting dates, along with links to the agenda, minutes and video for each meeting.
- Read materials from 1999 to late 2003.
- For video access to Board meetings prior to 2003, visit the Center for Local History or the government reference collection at the Plaza Library.
- Watch meetings live on Arlington TV.