Facilities Study Committee and Resident Forum
The County Board and School Board have created the Facilities Study Committee. A Resident Forum open to all interested Arlingtonians will be established to aid the Committee in its work and provide the broadest possible community input to the Committee's recommendations. For more information, see the Community Facilities Study page.
- Adopted County Board motion in response to School Board request to allow construction of a new elementary school building at the Thomas Jefferson site - January 27, 2015
- Statement by Board Chair Jay Fisette on Future of the Arlington-Fairfax Streetcar Project - Nov. 18, 2014
- Video of Nov. 18 Press Conference with Board Chair Jay Fisette on Future of Streetcar Project
- Thomas Jefferson Working Group Charge - Adopted July 24, 2014
Proposed Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 Budget
County Board Meetings
- View the 2015 Board meeting schedule
- View agendas, video of past Board meetings. and meetings in progress
- Search & view Board meeting minutes
- Watch live meetings on arlingtonva.tv when the meeting is in progress.
- See County Board Wrap-Up, Arlington TV's new program discussing the most recent County Board meeting