Facilities Study Committee and Resident Forum
The County Board and School Board have created the Facilities Study Committee. On November 10, 2015 the Committee presented to the both Boards. You can read the Final Report here. The next step will be a staff review of the recommendations. Initial staff responses will be presented to both Boards no later than February 2016. For more information, see the Community Facilities Study page.
12/14: Swearing-in Ceremony for New County Board Members
12/17: Farewell to Chair Mary Hynes & Vice-Chair Walter Tejada
ISO pictures: Do you have photos of Mary and Walter over the years? Please send photos to us so we can share these wonderful memories.
- November 20 Arlington Business Brain Trust Announces & Commits to 5 Key Strategies
- On November 19 the County Board adopts a Resolution on I-66 Inside the Beltway
- Read the Arlington County Board's Statement on Syrian Refugees
- The County Board approves the redevelopment of Ballston Mall
- On November 17 the County Board Adopted a Resolution Concerning the Health Threat of Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
- On October 20 the County Board Adopted the Fire Station No. 8 Task Force Charge
- County Board in process of recruiting a new Arlington County Manager
- Latest Information Regarding Airport Noise
Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Budget
County Board Meetings
- View the 2015 Board meeting schedule
- View agendas, video of past Board meetings. and meetings in progress
- Search & view Board meeting minutes
- Watch live meetings on arlingtonva.tv when the meeting is in progress.
- See April County Board Meeting Wrap-Up, Arlington TV's new program discussing the most recent County Board meeting